What is Auro GSH?
- Auro GSH delivers glutathione in its most potent topical form ever. The unique effectiveness of Auro GSH is due to Auro's cutting edge sub-nano delivery technology that allows the skin to absorb glutathione at the highest level available. Auro GSH is trademarked and patent-pending. Auro GSH focuses on all the powerful skin benefits that Glutathione has the ability to address.
What is Glutathione?
- Glutathione (GSH) is a naturally occurring tri-peptide amino acid that is produced in every cell of our body, and is often referred to as the “Master Antioxidant.” Glutathione is the second most abundant molecule in the body, second only to water! Glutathione is vital to our well being because it actually has the job of recycling all the other antioxidants. Since Glutathione is found in every living organism on the planet, medical professionals have stated in some of the over 140,000 research articles written on Glutathione, that it is "the beginning of life." Unfortunately, by as early as the age of twelve, we stop producing enough Glutathione to sustain adequate levels.
Why is Auro GSH your best source for effective Glutathione?
- Our Glutathione is loosely bound to a specific molecule which helps preserve the sulfa group of the glutathione, thereby keeping it in the reduced form until it penetrates through the skin via water channel, and not lipids. Auro GSH is then delivered straight in to the skin for full and quick absorption of glutathione.
Why does Auro GSH have a temporary sulfur-like smell?
- The strength of the sulfur-like smell in Auro GSH reflects its potency level and high absorption-rate. This sulfur smell is similar to what you’d encounter in a sulfur-rich environment, such as the famous Blue Lagoon hot springs in Iceland, or a natural bog. Your GSH should smell, or it’s not potent and authentic. If it’s not stinky, it’s not real. This sulfur smell dissipates quickly- in approximately 5 minutes from the time of application. Total skin absorption occurs in thirty minutes, after which you can wash the area of application, or rub lotion over the area.
What about other glutathione products?
- For the last few decades, doctors and scientists have been trying to create a viable and absorbable form of this "Master" antioxidant, glutathione. In efforts to do so, they have attempted several delivery methods to get our bodies to accept glutathione. Less expensive glutathione formulations, including other liposomal topical creams, oral supplements, and sublingual (under the tongue) delivery systems, typically have an absorption rate that is a fraction of Auro GSH. If you research glutathione, you will see several forms of glutathione on the market that are either topical liposomal, sublingual, or an oral supplement.
What about liposomal glutathione?
- A liposome is a microscopic artificial membrane (sac) that is often used by pharmaceutical companies to deliver drugs through human skin. A liposomal delivery method is only partially, and minimally absorbable and varies in its effectiveness from product to product, and person to person. Liposomal-based glutathione products have a dramatically lower rate of absorption than Auro GSH.
What about oral glutathione supplements?
- Oral supplements of glutathione are not absorbable by our digestive tracts due to digestive enzymes, making them largely ineffective.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.